1. Any defective, incorrect, or damaged product can be returned within 30 days of receipt. Returns should be returned through the U.S. Postal Service (Media Mail is recommended for qualifying products). GodShop.com will happily ship out a replacement product and refund your cost of returning the product to us through the U.S. Postal Service.
2. Any product that you receive that you are not satisfied with can be returned to GodShop.com within 30 days of receipt. The product must be in sellable condition. Only the cost of the product will be refunded.
3. DVD’s, CD’s, Computer Software or any other media item can be returned. Unopened media items will be refunded for the cost of the product. Opened media items can be returned for replacement of the same product. Downloaded items are non-returnable.
4. Perishable items are non-returnable.
5. Refunds are only issued to the credit card used at the time of purchase.
6. Product which does not meet the above guidelines will not be refunded and your account will be charged a restocking fee. The product(s) will not be returned.
7. Shipping cost will not be refunded on items that are not deliverable ( Return to Sender, Forwarding Service Expired, Non Pick-Up, Undeliverable Mail, Refused, etc. )
Send your return to:
1030 Hunt Valley Circle
New Kensington, PA 15068
When returning items:
• Include a copy of your order summary. If you do not have your order summary please email us for a copy at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• We recommend that all qualifying items be returned using Media Mail through the U.S. Postal Service. We do recommend that you insure your package (the cost of insuring your package will not be refunded). GodShop.com will not refund the cost of return shipping if sent by FedEx or UPS.
• Items lost in transit will not be refunded and you should file a claim with the carrier.
• Any questions regarding your return can be directed to our support team:
Phone: (877) 333-4411